Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Sassy & the Cabana Boy

I have longed for my own cabana boy for quite a while. In fact, one of my personal ads states that I am in search of a cabana boy. For a week now, I have been hanging with a buddy of mine. I told him that I was going to write a blog entry about him and we promptly started thinking up a nickname for him per my usual style. We settled on Cabana Boy. Cabana Boy has been down here from NY for business and we have been keeping each other occupied most evenings. Tonight, we decided to go shoot some pool and have a few more drinks. CB is good at pool and I suck. I told him this up front. The first game he was kicking my ass...we were left with the eight ball and 5 of my balls. I came from behind and kicked him in the ass!! He accused me of being a pool shark, but I think he was just being lazy. He went on to win the next three games. We had a blast...lots of talking trash, lots of laughs, lots of White Russians. CB has the cutest dimples, the bluest eyes and the goofiest sense of humor. It is a great combination for a fine evening at a pool hall.

I was pretty far into giggleage mode from the drinks by the time we got back to my place. We were going to kiss when CB mentioned his lips were chapped and did I have that would help him. All I had that was a neutral shade was my new Philosophy Cinnamon Bun lip gloss. I put it on him and then licked a little off to taste it. Very very yummy!! Definitely worth the price...go, run, purchase from Sephora. Anyway, I was on CB's lap at this point hoping for a nice little make out session with my benefriend. I was just laughing a bit too much...we kissed, I giggled, it didn't work for CB. Then, I got the sniffles...that definitely killed the mood. *sigh* We decided tomorrow night we will have a grand finale since he is headed home on Friday. What fun a personal Cabana Boy is! I think I might miss him when he is gone.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I dunno, Sassy. Any story that contains a woman with 5 balls and a guy that doesn't try for second base strikes me as peculiar.

No giggling on Thursday---apparently it's a mood killer. Have fun anyway!

1:34 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Maybe you can answer this question Utenzi---why is laughter a mood killer? I just don't get it...especially if the laughter is not a mocking of the guy.

You think my story is peculiar? As in I made it up? Interesting......

7:24 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

LOL You're too sensitive, Sassy love. Smug commented on the fellow the other day--why would I have any doubts? I just can't picture you with 5 balls.

I can't explain the bad reaction to giggling. I've never had any issues with some bedroom laughter. Good thing, I guess.

10:34 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i think laughter is a good thing - especially in the bedroom, or on the couch, or in the cabana, you get the idea...because really as sexy as the situation sounds, funny sounds are gonna ruin the mood and if you can't laugh at it or yourself or with the person you're with, then really you need to look for the cue stick you've got stuck up your....

kudos on the cabana boy sassy!

8:37 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle--well, put my dear friend! You crack me up!!!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home