Monday, November 26, 2007
Heaven


#1 Cousin is really smart and funny. She spits out one-liners like a professional comedian. She is also a hostess extraordinaire! She had my favorite cookies--linzer tarts waiting with a cup of tea when I finally got there at 1am on Thursday. As she looked at my blissful face munching away at the cookie, licking powdered sugar from fingers and lips she said, "If heaven were a baked good, this would be it for you."

Over the course of my visit, #1 Cousin and I pored over several Christmas cookie magazines. I have settled on several I intend to try out this season: Maple sugar leaf cookies, Triple Ginger cookies, Death by White Chocolate, and a Hershey kiss cookie.

What are some of your favorite holiday baked goods? Utenzi, a bag of sugar does not count as a baked good, btw. Share those recipes!!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I'll have to search for some recipes, Sassy. I tend to bake more in the Summer than the Winter for some odd reason. I rarely make cookies around Christmas time.

11:16 AM  
Blogger magicmckay said...

Sassy, too bad it's not Friday....even your favorite treat has deep cleavage!!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--with all those recipes you have stored away, you are bound to have something to share.

Magic--haha--wait until you see what I have in store for DCF this week!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home