Sunday, November 11, 2007
Tagged by Evercurious

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player list 6 facts/habits/secrets about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

My 6 facts/habits/secrets:

1. When I was a lot younger, I had a violent reaction to novacaine at my dental office and to this day, he has a huge note posted in my file that reads: "Under no circumstances should this patient receive novacaine shots." When I have intensive dental work done, I only receive laughing gas.

2. My first bouquet of flowers from a boy was given to me by my first love, Richie, at the tender age of 5 (him) and 3 (me). It was a bunch of buttercups that he had picked for me.

3. I have the black thumb of death when it comes to plants--except lavender. I can grow lavender anywhere--even in NE where it should not have survived the brutal summer.

4. My morning ritual includes hitting the snooze button 4 times...I hate morning and I tend to snuggle under the covers and pillow to hide from the light.

5. I was told this weekend that my kisses (and other things) were "blogworthy". But you won't be reading about them here in any further detail.

6. I am going to spend Thanksgiving in NJ this year with my super cool cousin Jen and her family (hmmm is there trouble afoot this year for NJ with the two of us devious females hanging together????)

I think I will tag Smug (you need your cherry popped with being tagged), Jerrster and Utenzi as I am quite curious to see what is on their list. Come on Utenzi--it is the least you can do for me :).

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Oh man--I hate memes, Sassy. *grumble*

12:32 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--grumble away, but you have been known to do them!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

well....I'm sure this isn't the best of netiquitte...but I don't do the "tag" thing...and besides my habits and secrets wouldn't make for a very interesting read...trust me.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I'm glad you played along!

5:04 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

It's posted now, lovely Sassy. BTW, if this is the least I can do for you, what would constitute middle ground or heaven forbid, the most I could do for you???

1:33 AM  
Blogger Political Piper said...

That super cool cousin of yours is going to have her hands full!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home