Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Hauled Off to the Police?

NJ Guy had to reschedule our date tonight because he forgot he was going to see the Police and Fiction Plane. I told him, I would reschedule a date with me too for that reason. Anyway, he may possibly be able to get his hands on a ticket from one of his friends who may not be able to go after all. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he can make it happen. Hell, I will let him handcuff me and be his prison bitch if he can pull this off! I love Sting and would jump at the opportunity to see him play with the newly reunited Police.

Metrosexual Man on the other hand, wants to take me not only to Paris, but Rome, Barcelona, London and a few points in between. If this works out, after tax season is going to be the bomb! He even mentioned he could make my Tahiti dream come true. Again, all in the speculating stage and I will believe it when I am on the plane with a glass of champagne in one hand and Metro Hottie Guy holding the other one.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Hot damn, Sassy. Your social life is really hopping for someone that's moved past dating!

12:12 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--Hot damn, indeed! I decided to end the hiatus. Celibacy and Sassy are not a good match. Hopefully, you are experiencing a similar hopping action in your life.

1:33 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Nuh-uh. I've decided that girls are just too much trouble. I'm staying away from trouble for at least a few months.

Since you're dealing with guys, I can see why you'd want to get back in the game. We're a lot easier to deal with. LOL

4:07 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi---sounds like a biased comment to me. Men = trouble, but I guess I must like trouble because I keep heading right back into the ring with 'em.

I so find that hard to believe about you btw.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home