Thursday, November 08, 2007
Today's the Day

Wish me luck! I go to meet with my CPA/possible future partner. It sounds really good so far and if things are worked out to my satisfaction, I will begin working next week with him. I am psyched especially since my biggest client is a freakin pain in the ass and he has taken advantage of me one too many times recently. He gave me an ultimatum, expecting me to be forced to take his offer of less money/more work. He must be brain dead to think I would take that sh*t. He can hire someone who will screw up his books once again....Sassy has left the building.

November is shaping up to be quite exciting for so many reasons (career change, divorce, decent men to date). I plan to celebrate with a little champagne (okay, I lied--a LOT of champagne) once I know what the hell is going on with my career.

*Cheers to me*

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

congratulations sassy!!! and the very best of luck on your new venture - you'll be spectacularly because...well, because you're YOU!!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I am so glad that your time has finally arrived to fly the coop, Sassy. That place was driving you nuts. I'm sure your meeting went quite well and look forward to hearing about how your new job is working out in future posts. Congratulations, Sass. Bring on the Champagne!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

I will be buying you at least one drink once you are offered your new job!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations and best of luck in your new endevor!

10:30 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

You guys are the BEST! Thanks for the well wishes...I will keep you posted.

2:04 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well I sure hope that everything went good at this meeting and stuff. HEY! You know what would have been good?? A follow up post.. You know where you tell everyone what happened after you got them all interested and stuff? Yep, that would have been cool....(hint)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home