Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Princess and the Mattress

I have been wondering what to blog about and this little piece has been hanging around my mind.

I think I have found the most incredible bed. It is a king with a mattress and memory foam and who knows what else (well, the owner does) so piled high, I needed a ladder to get onto it. This bed is like sleeping on a cloud and the only thing that could possible improve it would be the addition of some silk sheets.

I had to parachute outta of it to get off, but I rushed back to it as quickly as I could. If I slept in that bed every night I would definitely have issues getting up in the morning. Since I am not a morning person, I don't need any more reasons to stay put in bed. Of course, there are other incentives that go with the bed that make staying in it even more enticing.

I believe a whole lot of problems could be solved if more people slept in beds like this...think world peace because of no aching backs, think pleasant co-workers and bosses because they actually got a good nite's sleep. Perhaps that is taking it a bit far, but I know it works for me. I definitely woke up a lot happier and even a bit rested despite a marked lack of sleep.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Political Piper said...

I feel the exact same way about my bed. Although we only had room for a queen size. Plush + pillowtop = heaven for me!

9:53 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I've had a similar experience with a hot tub, Sassy. It felt so good on my back muscles. It wasn't a cure but it sure did make them feel better. I bet a great bed like the one you described would do wonders also. I've had my current bed for nearly 15 years--it could well be time for a change. I don't know about the silk sheets tho. But if it brings about world peace, then I guess it'd be worth it.

1:34 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Jen--exactly! Look out PA & NJ--here comes Sassy!!

Utenzi--With all your back issues, my dear friend, I am surprised you aren't out shopping for a better bed and trust me--silk sheets make all the difference!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

Who is the owner? They should give us all details! We need a good nights sleep - all of us!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Smug--I could say who the owner is, but....it keeps you guys coming back for more.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

I've slept in one of those beds (yes slept) and they are fantastic. The most amazing about them though is that if you are sharing the bed the other person could doing sommersaults on the bed and you wouldn't even notice...unless they were naked then you'd better notice because that might be some new experimental foreplay.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home