Monday, November 19, 2007
Busy L'il Bee

Don't think there will be a DCF this week for the two people who actually enjoy it (Utenzi & Jerrster). It is a holiday week afterall. Guess my loyals will get over it & be back next Friday for the return of it.

I have been exploring some job options locally and I am contemplating expanding that search into a wider range. In between that, I have been taking care of my clients with their extra requests.

I am also trying to get laundry done and the monumental task of packing for a 4 day weekend. I have a hard time packing for short stays...ask anyone who has gone away with me for a weekend or who has had the pleasure of my company for a weekend....I come lugging a huge suitcase (full of coordinating outfits right down to accessories) and my lappy. Can't live without the lappy. I am exhausted just thinking of it...I mean--what do I wear to a Moroccan restaurant??????? Pants, dress? Casual-dressy or dressed to the 9's? My CFM red shoes or more conservative black knee-high boots? Leopard coat or rain jacket? Decisions!!!

I went to see Beowulf yesterday....it was interesting. First of all, it is entirely computerized which I was not expecting. The details were incredible. No naked men dammit--just teased with strategically placed items over the hero's abdominal region. Of course, Angelina was full-blown naked with some gold paint in certain places. Give me a break--we can see her tits & coochie but no penis????

Mz. Sassykat received her xmas present early--today in fact. I got a lead on "Happy Cat" kitty pheromone electric diffuser. I am so hoping it does as it promises and calms her down to the point she ceases her "vertical scratching" also known as tearing the hell outta the door jambs in my apartment and shredding various & sundry things. Let's not forget the little "presents" she leaves me when she feels slighted. Just in time for my exit to Philly. Guess I will find out if it works when I return and the apartment is still in one piece.

I found the perfect tango dress for my charity dance. I will need to do a bit of tweaking but I should look pretty hot in my new dress once I am done with it. I need to shorten it, add a thigh high slit, add some more glitter to the neckline & viola! Perfecto!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Angelina was full-blown naked with some gold paint in certain places. Give me a break--we can see her tits & coochie but no penis????

Unless you know something we don't, Sassy dear, I don't think Angelina has a penis. Of course since it was all computer generated--I guess she could have in the movie. But that makes one wonder why you want her to have a penis. LOL

Have a great weekend and since you're drugging up the kittie with hormones I guess she'll be happy too.

12:47 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Mr. Utenzi Grammar Expert SmartASS--I wanted to see naked MEN who happen to have naturally occurring penises but NOOOOOO....I get a naked Angelina. It seems so unfair that our lady parts can be exposed but not the boy parts.

You have a Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend.

I can only hope the pheromones make kitty happy--seems to be working so far. She is the calmest I have ever seen her and she has started doing her singing purr a lot--a sure sign of being content for her.

7:39 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

The picture of your dress didn't appear last night so I didn't comment on it. You're going to look amazing in it. What a great dress for you.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your dress is very sexy -

You might want to try some l-Lysine for the kitty. Vets use it to reduce stress in herpes infected kitties. It's expensive at the vet, since it's in kitty pleasing gel form, but I just grind up pills and put it in their food.

The pheromones work but are expensive.

11:52 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--awwww...how sweet of you to say so!

GA Girl--thanks!!! I will definitely look into the L-lysine. She is a fussy little baby!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

just promise if you do get that Tango dress to get a photo of you in it...that will make up for missing DCF this week.

Swear.

2:56 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Jerrster--I swear I will get a pic of me in the Tango dress just for lil ole you!!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home