Thursday, November 29, 2007
Shannon and the Panties


This is Shannon. Isn't she a beautiful dog? She is also very sweet natured and curious. Shannon kept coming in my room while I was visiting #1 Cousin. She would sniff around all my stuff. We think it is because she smelled Mz Sassykat on my stuff. That is a reasonable explanation for almost everything except for this:



Why did she keep dragging these undies out of my suitcase? They went straight from the laundry into my suitcase so Mz Sassykat had no opportunity to rub against them and they were kept separate from everything else in the suitcase! What a strange doggy. Maybe she was exploring her feminine side a bit more????

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Hmmm. A touch of exhibitionism here, Sassy? LOL In any case, very nice panties!

10:12 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--I do like my pretty knickers!

10:18 AM  
Blogger magicmckay said...

Well, I guess that if she were going to repeatedly go after your panties, we should be grateful that you weren't wearing them at the time...

6:54 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

magic--thank goodness for small favors

1:08 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

What a horrible thought. Imagine how annoying a huge wet tongue would be down there.

3:03 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

My, my Utenzi--what a nasty mind you have!

7:35 AM  
Blogger magicmckay said...

Utenzi, I see where you are going with this, but unfortunately it's more likely to be a cold wet nose...

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home