Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Meanwhile, Back on the Ranch

Today was a very Twilight Zone kind of day. I am still processing portions of it. Several months ago, my big client hired a new engineer. He camped out in my office for weeks and trailed behind me making broad hints that he would love for me to show him around town since he was new to the area. I handled him with my typical flip fashion and he seemed to get the hint and backed off. Don't get me wrong, he still finds excuses to go out of his way to come to my office and when I pass by his desk he stares at me with lovestruck puppy eyes, but I thought he got it.

Fast forward to two weeks ago when we hired another engineer. He is hot looking and for once I noticed a wedding band so I just went on about my business. Lovesick and Hottie have become quite friendly and there have been several times when they have been together and appeared to be discussing me....today Hottie talked to me directly for the first time. I was friendly, but businesslike as usual when he shrewdly hit on a topic I am passionate about--music. The next thing I know, we are exchanging emails about some groups and he shows up in my office with his Ipod so I can listen to some music he thought I might like. I am keeping in mind that he is married so I think he is just being friendly. He is from New York so we found some things in common to discuss. Around lunchtime, he buzzed me on the phone and asked if he and Lovesick can discuss something with me. I said sure, come on down to my office.

The "question" was a recommendation of gym for both of them since they are new to the area. So, I do the friendly thing and get them the information. Still a lot of just hanging around when Hottie asks if I have had lunch and would care to join them as they would like to discuss an issue with me. Being a curious girl, I agreed to lunch. We finally sit down at the restaurant and as we are munching our way through some Lo Mein, I get the initial impression that Hottie is trying to pave the way for Lovesick to ask me out, but as the conversation progresses it became quite clear that Hottie was asking me to join him and his wife for a threesome! I played dumb and pretended not to get it. Then I address Lovesick directly and ask if his girlfriend is going to move up and suddenly I get a song and dance about how that is ending and he is thinking of online dating--do I have any advice? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, where to start on that one?????

So Hottie kept trying to analyze me and figure out what I am all about. Kept asking very personal questions that I deflected back to him. This only served to intrigue both of them as they now think I am hiding a wild life from my work life (hahahahahaha). Hottie came under the guise of asking some HR questions later on this afternoon and camped out in my office. He continued to try to figure me out and whether I was really clueless about the menage a trois he was broadly hinting at. I finally said, get to the point. He did. He also said he and Lovesick have a contest going on and that I am fair game...Hottie is confident that he is going to win me.

I am more than a little amused at the confidence Hottie is displaying in convincing me to go for an affair with him and his wife. I don't share and no amount of charm and good looks is going to change that part of my personality. Lovesick is going to be pining for me until his dying day and nothing will ever change that variable either.

Welcome to Sassyland! I haven't made up a thing here. In fact, I probably have left out a lot of stuff, because I have never been approached for a menage a trois before and it just blew me away. Makes for interesting goings on at a boring place. I wonder what tomorrow will bring...what will Hottie do to try to convince me to come to the dark side. He is so certain that I am one wild n crazy girl and that I have surely done a threesome before. Hell, most of the time it has been a onesome--but I won't go there!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

These things never happen to me! You have the oddest men in your life! Booty calls, stalkers, now threesomes!

9:03 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

You know, Sassy, a 3-some would be the perfect way to have low commitment sex. Just a thought. On the other hand, you have made your opinion of engineers quite plain on your blog--and hot or not the fellow is an engineer. On the other hand, his wife probably isn't an engineer. LOL

10:47 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Smug--yeah, I know...I am a freak magnet!

Utenzi--aren't you the clever boy!

2:10 PM  
Blogger magicmckay said...

Sassy, where do you find these people? I'm with Smug on this one...I never meet people like this. One of the guys I know still uses words/phrases like "golly" and "jee whiz". He said "damn" today and I thought a blood vessel in his brain had burst!

8:02 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

You girls are just envious that you don't have an exciting single life (yeah right!)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home