Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Seeing Red

I volunteered to be demo'd on at my friend's massage school tonight. She wanted to show her students how to do therapeutic massage on someone suffering with a migraine. I have had many massages before, but this one was quite unique...I had (count'em) 6 people working on me at the same time. It was almost sensory overload and frankly, my mind hit the gutter. I decided that I could never be part of an orgy because my mind would not be able to handle more than one person. I was slightly freaking out with getting a massage over most of my body at the same time.

I took myself off to the Irish pub, Annie Moore's, afterward to celebrate my migraine departing. It was Redhead Tuesday so I was able to get my Irish Coffee with a hit of Kahlua for 1/2 price because of my lovely red streak. At last, this girl is getting what she wants and I think it has to do with this sassy red streak in my otherwise blonde hair.

Did I mention that I attended the annual Christmas luncheon at my big client's today? Several of my "posse" as my friend Metro calls them, were fighting over who got to sit next to me. It was amusing for all of a second or two. I got bored and walked off to talk to Cabana Boy and that caused quite the stir with my posse. Metro sat on the sidelines smirking (something he does very well) at the drama unfolding before him. I just breezily dismiss my posse, but they keep coming back for more kicks to the curb. My response to the married member of my posse when he asked me out last week was, "Let's call your wife and get her permission". That seemed to end that conversation...for the time being.

Cabana Boy and I are going out tomorrow night...should be at the very least, a fun-filled evening. CB knows how to make me laugh and I might get a chance to beat him at pool again.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

I suddenly wish that I had a migrane....

10:50 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

You're taking a chance with that "wife ploy", Sassy. What if he calls her, and she says YES?! Then where would you be?

The massage sounds fantastic. I wish I was there. For a variety of reasons, of course.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Yawn said...

You are doomed.

2:54 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Smug--trust me--NO!

Utenzi--well, I have no doubt we would have a lot of fun with that "variety of reasons".

Yawn--I have an iron will! I will not be beat down.

3:40 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Yawn had a message of doom on my blog too. How odd. Oh, and they do say that variety is the spice of life. ;-)

7:42 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

mmm the massage sounds lovely right about now.

Tiff had to set her blog to private seems my lil Twins found it and showed it to their teacher.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a very Happy New Year!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home