Wednesday, December 26, 2007
pastafazool


My favorite Christmas gift was not one that I received, but one that I gave to Smug. Utenzi had done a blog entry on a cookbook. Smug commented she wanted one and bam! I had my Christmas gift for her picked out. I did not have a chance to look at it until Christmas Eve day when I hung out with Smug and we exchanged gifts. I have to admit...I held onto that book with a death grip. I was antsy...I wanted to get in the kitchen and start cooking. I think I am definitely going to have to get that book. Smug finally wrestled it from me and led me to the door gently with my lovely gifts from her: two pictures from her wedding nicely framed and a Flirtini glass to add to my martini glass collection.


I woke up on Christmas day and within minutes, Mr. C had sent me a text message. YEAH!!!! Hoping that we have a date next week. I then drove to Greensboro and had dinner with my brother at the Green Valley Grill. Very swank place and the food was delicious. My brother had Jadey and I in stitches through the meal. I think I got him a date with the cute waitress. I really lobbied for it. We shall see what happens there.

Today, I am at my big client's doing payroll and other necessary functions that don't stop because of the holidays. Metro, Sher and I went to a local pizzeria for lunch. Now, I have to explain, I am NOT dolled up at all today. Just jeans and sweatshirt (okay--that is black with leopard print, but the girls are not on display) and I did put makeup on and fix my hair, but I am not wearing any cleavage, glitz, glitter or glamour. These two guys seated across the aisle from us could not take their eyes off of me. It was obvious to everyone. Hell, they got a hard on watching me eat a pizza string according to Sher. I told Metro he was not being a very good pretend boyfriend....we figured they walked out of there going, "That lucky bastard...and he is soooo gay...." Tee hee! What fun!!! Sher has declared me the 'IT" girl. We are just trying to figure out what "it" was today cause it sure was not the girls safely hidden away for once.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

I am glad that you liked your gifts!! I love my book!! I keep finding new things everytime I flip through it!!

4:08 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

That's an excellent cookbook, Sassy. If Mr C doesn't buy it for you for New Year's then I'll get it as a belated Christmas present. I'm sure the culinary delights you could detail here in your blog would be well worth the minor expense.

12:56 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

That just shows that you are more than just a great rack!

7:41 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

What happened to booby Friday this week, Sassy?

12:44 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...oops! I forgot...I was ill this week so that was the last thing on my mind. I will try to make it up to ya!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home