Friday, January 11, 2008
DCF





It is hard to get good DCF shot when you don't have a tripod or someone to take the photos. I took these this morning...kinda blurry (yeah, I KNOW Utenzi). You pick your fav. I know I can go out to the street and find an endless supply of men willing to take the DCF photos, but nahhhh. Maybe I will have Cabana Boy take some when he is here or Maybe Roselle will finally submit a pic of her fab rack!!!! One of my readers took some DCF of me and promised to send copies to me but I still have not received them (HINT). I am sending out a lot of hints today hopefully, the recipients have had enough caffeine to know they are directed at them.

I did get a request for butt cleavage, but the logistics of that picture session would require more yoga than I have experience with and well....not sure how I feel about that photo op anyway.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Since we don't want you to hurt your back, Sassy, I will volunteer for taking those bootie shots for you. I can usually keep the shots in focus so let me know if you want me to work on the top section too. I do so love being helpful!

12:31 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Well, bring it on Utenzi! The blog fans would probably love some better focused shots and if your other photos are anything to go by...well, you can make me look like a goddess!

12:38 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

But you already do.

3:05 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Awwww! You say some of the sweetest things...and I know you mean it too! ;)

4:34 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i'm getting the faint idea that you want me to submit a cleavage shot for DCF! hmmm...if i find/take a suitable shot, i'll be sure to send it your way sassy...no promises and no expectations that mine will look anywhere as wonderful as yours ;)

PS supremely bummed about the lost packages. GAH.

9:27 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Roselle--me too! We need to meet again apparently and hand deliver. Come visit!

Oh--and you can easily out-do me--you are far perkier...I remember you posted a dcf shot on your blog....which is what gave me the idea in the first place.

10:32 PM  
Blogger David said...

So I like the dcf pics... very nice! Very nice indeed :)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home