Saturday, January 05, 2008
Black Bartender Gives Good "O"




This is Beasley. He is one of the bartenders at Metro! an upscale restaurant/bar in my area. He has created a drink called The Black Bartender and it is awesome! Some sort of yummy vodka berry creation that made me go "O". Beasley gives good drink and he is adorable. As he said "Once you go Black [Bartender], you never go back" and truer words have not been spoken...at least in regards to this Sassy girl and this mouthwatering drink.

Now if only the male patrons at Metro! were a fraction as charming, talkative...and willing to dance a little. I swear this sleepy city I live in exasperates me. In every other city I have gone to--DC, Raleigh, Denver--men are a minimum of two-deep dying for a dance and at least one free drink is sent my way...I think I could have stripped on the bar and no one would have noticed. What is wrong with the men here??? So.....I think that internet dating is still my best bet to meet someone and the kinds of men that tingle my toes just don't seem to be available here in Podunk, VA.

Beasley, if you read this and I spelled your name wrong...so sorry. I will be back for another Black Bartender so keep my place at the bar warm, will ya? Oh, and maybe pass along to the straight men hanging out at the bar....conversation is a great way to meet a girl...don't just stare at her (and her tits)....go, talk, prosper! And for god sakes...don't linger around the dance floor if you aren't going to dance...even a dirty booty dance would have been a welcome thing tonight.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

He is a cutie! Hmmm. Why didn't you flirt with him all night. Such a nice smile.

2:40 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Evercurious....I definitely flirted with him!

8:42 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Sassy, Sassy, Sassy. How could you not have noticed. Think about it--hot male bartender, guys that don't pay attention to the girls: obviously Metro! is a gay bar! Were any of the men dancing with each other? That should have been the obvious clue.

5:52 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...yes...there were definitely some gay men about, but there were some straight guys wandering about...they did stare at the girls, but they never did anything else.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassy- thank you for your kind words...my conceit'o'meter appreciates it ;) I had fun serving you and look forward to your next visit!
I will see if the boss will let me hold a charm clinic for our patrons the on first Thursdays of the month!

Utenzi- metro! is not a "gay bar"...the majority of our late night bar patrons are beautiful single women...that I happen to be a "hot male bartender" as you stated is a product of attractive parents, the gym, and a couple of fashion magazine subscriptions not a reflection of my or my patrons sexual preferences :)

2:11 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

uh-oh--Utenzi....methinks you have stepped on toes......

Christian--glad you stopped by...your conceit o'meter is always welcome...see ya soon! Definitely hold a charm school for those male patrons...I am perfectly willing to volunteer for demos.

6:51 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Good genes are great to have, Christian. Mine only seem to give me bad eyes and thinnning hair. :-(

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home