Monday, February 04, 2008
Luck of the Draw?

February has brought with it the winds of change! As I posted on Friday (in lieu of DCF), I have a real job with benefits beginning the 25th. Then, on Sunday, I met with a new client and he is so impressed with what he calls my "unique business model" and "visionary" qualities that he wants to invest in my business...he thinks I am going to be making a lot of money! This guy is a former CFO of a huge company in NYC and I impressed him! WOW! Still walking on clouds.

Benny, my soon to be ex-wife, is driving me crazy!!! And I am ready to flee!

Also on Friday, I found out that I lost both my dance instructors...and then my Dancing Dude found me...he is going to be moving to the same city I will be working in the weekend of the 22nd. He starts his new job on the 25th also! He is from Indiana and he has been ballroom dancing for 5 years. He loves Latin dance like I do and he is looking for a new dance partner. We seem to get along quite well so far. He is handsome, 47, separated. Anyway, we shall see what happens when he is actually here!

Cabana Boy is coming down on Sunday for a few days! Yeah! I could use a bit of TLC!

Also, met another guy who lives locally. He is 36, has two young kids, is separated, and cute. We shall see whether we actually meet or not.

Went to see Christian, the creator of the Black Bartender drink that I so love! He is looking as hot as ever. What an incredible grin!!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Damn, girl--you sure do keep busy. I, on the other hand, have been doing nothing. This weekend I just did a little hiking and watched Deja Vu again but this time in High Def. Denzel's not such a bad looking guy!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

You are such a busy girl!! You didn't even mention brunch and shopping all day on Saturday!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...you did sort of like Deja Vu on my crummy tv so it stands to reason that in Hi-Def Denzel would be even more delicious!

Smug--I am a rotten bf! Sorry Sweetie!

7:10 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Sort of? I thought it was great. Deja Vu is platform independent!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home