Thursday, February 28, 2008
Meet My New Boss....

Sorry about the sappy, self-pitying last post. I was going to delete it until I saw I had a comment (probably faithful Utenzi).

So this week, I started with my new job...I love my new boss! She encourages me to work out every day (which I have) and I get to sit in my pjs, drink coffee & work. Because she lets me set my own hours, I can go off and have a long lunch with Metro and do my work at midnight.

My friend Jadey has invited me to set up temporary shop in her office so I can be around people--she knows me well....I have to be around people! So, tomorrow, I am going to do just that. Plus, I may get a massage while I am there!

Today, I plan to finish up a project and deliver it. Work out. Go to a network meeting with several of my clients, and then meet a potential new client. Full day! I also have to squeeze some school work in. The masters program is kicking my ass, but with the new boss, it should be a lot less stressful. Yesterday, she let me work on a team project that was due!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

I know you are going to love working for yourself and I think that it is just what you needed to get your business kicked into high gear!

Let me know if you need help setting up your new office!!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home