Sunday, February 24, 2008
Technical Difficulties

Sorry about the lack of DCF...I was having technical difficulties with the picture uploading.

Weekend update: met up with Dancing Dude now known as Cabana Man. We hit it off, we had chemistry, he is dynamite in bed and we spent all weekend together. Yet...I believe he gave me the brush off today. *sigh* I just can't get it right or maybe more accurately--he can't get it right. He is already prowling for his next girl du jour (I saw he was prowling the dating site we met on). I think the issue is this: he likes/finds anorexic women attractive...no anorexia for SassyAssy. I was good enough for some pleasant romping, but I got more admiring gazes from the men around us at the restaurant the night we went out than from Cabana Man. Oh, and Cabana Boy is making noises about wanting to see me again. Ben my wife is waiting in the wings for a reconciliation. Did I mention that my divorce attorney said my soon-to-be ex & I made a very attractive couple and we got along so well that she couldn't believe we were divorcing....my response was along the lines of "we get along because we are divorcing". Yikes! Scary thought not getting that...should be final in a mere 10 days.

So....moving right along. I am calling "uncle" as I just can't endure the games any longer. Crazy cat lady coming right up! Sorry, guess I am sad as I was liking the idea of me and a man who likes to dance. I was liking Cabana Man a lot and I thought it was returned in kind. Instead, I was a welcoming committee/temporary bed warmer until something "better" comes along. At least I am astute enough to see this rather than be blindsided like I was by the last one. I just want to be held and loved, ya'know? My friend Metro told me that men are intimidated by me 'cause I am total package. He said it is going to take an extraordinary man to 1) not be intimidated 2) appreciate me. How come these men always seem married? I have some terrific male friends like Metro & Dave who think I am the bomb, but they are married. Come on guys, clone yourselves so I can have an unmarried male fan club.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Your life is complicated, Sassy. I didn't even understand the part about "Ben my wife".

The Cabana set don't seem good for long term use but at least they're available for lease. And I don't believe for a second that you'll ever be a crazy cat lady. Something permanent will happen eventually-- you're still young enough to be sowing your wild oats.

12:46 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

I guess you need to go back and read my entry called "Meet Ben, My New Wife". Your memory is definitely not the best sweetie!

Thanks for the kind words. I am kind of tired of the leasing option...was hoping for a more perm option.

10:12 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I'm old, the memory fades easy these days.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

I am sorry that it did not work out the way you were hoping. I can keep you busy painting, and packing and cleaning if you get bored!!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home