Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Over & Out

So Cabana Boy is officially getting the boot. I can't stand whiny men or rude behavior and he has both in spades this visit. Adios Cabana Boy.

50-Something Metro guy is moving to Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...at least I have a place to stay now.

Adorable is still hanging in there despite my best efforts to dislodge him.

Asian Delight is being very patient and waiting on me.

Dancing Dude Dickhead sent me an IM from overseas. WTF? Does he think I am sitting on my ass hoping he asks me out again? I have a few choice words for him...something to the effect "Go To Hell".

#2 50-Something is begging to take me on vacay. He is not new, but I have not mentioned him before. Seems sweet but OLD.

Hottie Z--Hot guy, 30-something, lives reasonably close by (1.5 hours). He reads my blog so I am just sending out a "Hello! Have not been ignoring you...been busy...we will talk soon or better yet--meet up!"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger freqman24 said...

lol so I'm known as Hottie Z:)
No prob I know how tax season is...been busy myself.

8:19 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Glad you're ousting Cabana Boy, Sassy. He never seemed right for you.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

Let's have brunch Sunday and you can fill me in on everything! I have not seen you in ages!!

2:11 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Freq--oh yeah--definitely Hottie Z! Glad you got a good laugh from my shout out.

Utenzi--better late than never

Smug--you bet sweetie!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home