Saturday, March 22, 2008
Say "When"

I know I have missed two DCFs....what can I say but that I am mainly eating/sleeping/dreaming/doing taxes and sneaking a few men in now & again when I feel as if I haven't been tortured enough.

The current lineup:

50-Something--Nice metro guy. He cooked me dinner. Great kisser. Probably won't be seeing him again...just a feeling I have...when a man goes from talking/chatting/im'ing multiple times a day to zip...not a good sign. He smoked anyway and I can't abide that. YUCK!

Adorable--Mr. disappearing act has been a constant for TWO whole weeks now. He wants to date rather than just be a booty call. Hmmmm...well, given his penchant for just losing contact for months on end...I told him I was quite happy with the current arrangement: he shows up on the doorstep & I let him in if I am in the mood (I usuallly am...he is that good). He is not liking the fact that other men may be in my life (I don't kiss & tell in real life).

Cabana Boy--he will be in town for the coming week and is most eager to see me. He says he misses my silliness & way I have of making him laugh.

Asian Delight--he came to the dance studio in Charlotte, NC to meet me & watch me dance Friday night. He is not a dancer. Shy. Smart. Funny. 35. I don't know that we really have much in the way of common interests. He did though...said he was amazed at my dancing and the "girls". They hypnotized him or something. Now he wants to come up & visit me. We shall see. Not too sure about this. Not sure that I feel that "zing".

I really really want the zing. My heart was broken recently when my pirate-poet resurfaced. I was eager to see him and see him I did, but alas, he is married. I just don't go there for all my wild ways that is not for me. I miss him. Miss his romantic words. Damn it! When will I get it right???? His poems make me soar, melt, tingle, go soft in the heart all at once.

I am officially Sassyleigh Purplepants now. I legally changed my last name in tandem with the divorce. I have had a delightful week of visits to the DMV, Social Security Administration & banks to get the last name changed on everything. I actually shortened my maiden name from Purplepantsglitter to just Purplepants...the teasing I got over the last name...well, I am done with that. I wanted nice n simple. And let me tell ya....should your favorite Sassyleigh decide to get married again...this girl is NOT changing her name again.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to have you back posting, Sassy, you brighten my day!

2:06 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

GA Girl--so glad you dropped by! It has been a while since you dropped me a line. Hope you are healing up okay!

7:11 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I really liked your old last name, Sassy. I miss it. :-(

As for the guys, I vote for Asian Delight--he sounds a lot more dependable than a pirate. Guys that disappear just aren't worth the emotional anguish, y'know?

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all them men, when do you have time for anything else??! ;)

3:25 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Slick...I am a magician when it comes to juggling my schedule *grins* especially when some fun may be involved. Would you care for a lesson?

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home