Monday, April 07, 2008
Clean Slate

Jadey read a portion of my April horoscope to me tonight and it stated:

"Rid your life of people who can't see your infinite beauty. Love the ones who love you back."

We both laughed over that because I have kicked all the guys in my life to the curb. I am done with the wannabees. And frankly, the prospectives just aren't too appealing:

-The guy who sent me an email to get to know me with this as his profile description:
I am a simple guy, with sence of humer,love the life, truthful , dont like a person who lies,spically women, that just turns me off........

Can you say woman hater???

-The almost perfect gent...except for the fact he is in an "open marriage". Yeah, whatever, you are still married. I will save my commentary on this particular situation for a later blog.

-The French photographer. I was feeling a connection until he dropped this little bombshell on me: separated from the ex-wife eleven DAYS and they have restraining orders against each other.

Can you say whack-job???

So what is a single girl with plenty to offer going to do? Being the internet savvy girl that I am...I signed up at meetups.com for several activity groups: who knows maybe mr. almost perfect is awaiting me at a winery tour...guess I need to verify he is not an alcoholic should we ever meet. I thought I would get out and meet people in person and from a business aspect...this should be a good avenue for me.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

The French Photographer sounds like a real trip. I can't imagine what he and his wife must be like. Scary tho.

Meetup is great, Sassy. I belong to two hiking groups and one cooking group here in the RTP region. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun at the activities--and if you're in it to meet people, it's a great way to do it. 'Cause at the very least you'll both have something in common. A love of wine, in your example.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

Boy, I can't wait to hear all the details!

5:44 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi--glad to hear a rave review!

Smuggy--girl, you just won't believe!

7:24 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Knowing how calm things are with you as the April 15 deadline looms, Sassy, I'm hitting you with a meme! How's that for being a pain in the patootie?

3:17 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

aww..pukin..
that man is out there..

I love how you dont give up!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

I meant punkin btw..
pukin..is just wrong

7:15 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Your last post was a week ago, Sassy. Get that butt in gear. :-p

8:00 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

It's almost been two weeks now, Sassy. I might have to come up there and forcibly sit you down at that keyboard!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home