Thursday, April 24, 2008
Twas the Nite Before GMAT

Twas the night before GMAT
and Sassy was in so much pain
no, not with swirling equations
but an eardrum that was the size of Spain

This week has not been conducive to study
what with sinus infection x10
and GMAT officials want mo money
so Sassy must persevere

Yeah, not my best rhyme...sorry about that--blame it on the wonderful pain drugs I am on for the ear infection. Amazingly enough, the studying is coming easier with the drugs...I should be floating through the damn test tomorrow with nary a care in the world...hey it worked for the biology CLEP....

Anyway, my week of cramming for the GMAT has been spent sleeping...I have been so sick with a sinus infection and last night my eardrum swelled pretty rapidly...no sleep for me so I called GMAT testing center this morning to see if I could postpone the test until next week...."sure, pony up another $250". Hell, no! I resent paying the initial $250 for a pointless test. Then off to the doctor...for some wonderful drugs.

Anyway, things started making sense this afternoon for me....gotta love the floaty feeling. I figure I stand an even better chance now on the GMAT...plan on popping one of these puppies after I get to the test center tomorrow.

So far I have straight A's in my master's program...woohoo! Frankly, it shocks me as I have had so little time to devote to the classes...thankfully, this summer I just have one class (if I pass the GMAT that is). Which is lovely, cause I intend to do some travel, dance, and build my business--not in that order.

Networking events are a lot of fun and my group of biz pals...we are the life of the events....everyone loves to hang with us. I am "switched on" and my friends, associates and even clients say I have an incredible charisma that makes people want to hire me....thank god! Once this week is behind me, I will be meeting with several associates about doing quite a bit of consulting.

Ta-ta---off to float in the algebraic world for a bit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Taking the GMAT with a Spanish head isn't easy, Sassy. I hope you did well. And speaking of Spanish: "Do I know you???"

10:43 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

You will never forget Mr. Psycho will you????

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home