Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Back From Blogger Vacay

As Utenzi reminded me today...it has been a while. I was taking a break from blogging...busy with business and 6 (count'em) men.

Tex is still the main squeeze, but we just see each other approximately once a week.

Dancing B lives about 10 mins from me and we had talked for over a year about getting together. I finally consented and we have had several dates. He is a great guy, a gentleman, and best of all he dances ballroom. We met for brunch on Sunday and he brought me a single red rose...isn't that sweet?

Hottie College guy is still a contender. In fact, I was suppose to have a date with him on Saturday but he kept delaying it to spend time with his budz. Ya'see, he graduated on Saturday and asked me to attend. After finding out his parents were going to be there, I declined. I figured it was going to be awkward when he introduced me to his parents, "mom, dad, this is Sassy. She is the older woman I met in a nightclub and I want to fuck her." I told him his mom would bitch-slap me into next month if she caught wind of me. He confirmed my suspicions. Anyway, I was in Greensboro and Raleigh-Durham for a business trip with Hottie Z and I was going to hook up with Hottie College, but his delays irritated me and I blew him off.

Buff Engineer is new on the scene. He lives 2 hours away but comes to my town several times a week. We will be having dinner or lunch next week. I amuse the hell outta him. He amuses me too and he is great looking. We shall see

Scotty boy hmmm....well this is a very very long distance whatever it is. I like this guy. He is chemical engineer, smart, good looking. Originally from here but work took him to Scotland. He is coming back for a visit this summer so we shall meet. He then wants to fly me all expense paid to Scotland. We shall see if that happens.

Brit Boy is a gemstone buyer who lives in NC. He is currently in Italy. He is rather interesting in that Brit sort of way. He is the least of the ones I am interested in. He has asked me to go to Paris & Naples when he returns again for a buying trip. We shall see if he manages to hold my interest that long.

Men all promise certain things:
1. They will be the best lover you have ever had
2. They will always put you first
3. They want to take you somewhere

Frankly, it is all I can do not to roll my eyes when I hear any of those things....the proof is in the bedroom so to speak.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Scotty boy sounds interesting, Sassy. Now if he starts to develop a Scottish accent you should close the deal. Having someone around that sounds like Scotty of Star Trek fame would be neat. LOL If nothing else, it'd be nice for you to visit Scottland--assuming he comes through with the tickets.

I'm sorry I missed you on your whirlwind tour of the Triangle, Sass. Maybe next time!

1:19 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

*sniff* I was crying all the way out of town....damn you!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhmm... I always promise a new car and a townhouse in Manhattan

3:17 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Damn Slick! Sign me up!

2:23 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

LOL I think Slick said "promise" not "deliver," Sassy. Just saying...

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home