Friday, May 30, 2008
Sex and the City

It is 3am and I just got in. I went to see the midnight showing the SATC movie. I am not a girl who cries easily these days, but I confess that I was in tears through most of the movie. Maybe it was the struggles of true love or the enduring friendships, or both. I just know that I came out of that movie wanting the fairytale. I want to fall madly passionately in love with someone and have it reciprocated in kind. I don't know if any of the six men currently vying for number one position will be party to that, but I sure have a nice bunch of caring men in my life right now.

My date earlier tonight had an enormous bouquet of exotic flowers delivered to the restaurant and he made a big to-do over me...I confess I felt a mixture of trepidation, embarrassment, and pleasure. It takes getting used to being surrounded by people who think I'm special and who support me totally. I have not had that previously in my life. I don't have girlfriends who have known me all my life, who have been with me through thick and thin and know every secret. I do have girlfriends (and a few guyfriends) who are getting the best part of my life. I have friends who call when I am sick, who make me laugh, who give me the gifts of their time and love, and I am rich in love.

I know the male blogger fans have been asking for DCF...well, I have decided to not do that any longer. I want to focus on more important things in my life like opening my heart up to possibilities. It has been fun, but I have learned you have to ask for what you want. I have been short-changing myself...I am more than these phenomenal tits I haul around. I think I have been asking for the wrong things especially when it comes to men. I want to remember what it feels like to make love rather than have sex. I want it all. So the Glitter Whore is shopping for love and my what an adventure that is going to be!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I don't know why a movie about taking the SATs would be interesting... LOL

It sounds to me like you're making some mature decisions in your life, Sass. I applaud this development and suspect you'll reap a lot of benefits from this change. Good going.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home