Sunday, June 01, 2008
The Smoking Gun

I lost one of the guys in the top three of my six tonight. It makes me kinda sad. Dancing B is a great guy, easy to talk to, fun to be with, sweet, romantic, but BUT a smoker. I can't be around smokers. Now he never smoked around me, but he reeked of cigarettes and I just can't stand the smell. I finally told him tonight that was what held me back from getting closer to him and that I didn't expect him to change for me, but I couldn't be with a smoker. He became so hurt and angry and accused me of using him for meals & movie tickets. Grrrrr. It was not like that, but I don't guess I will ever get through to him now--I am just a woman who used and abused him. I pointed out that if I was truly just using him I would ride that train to the end rather than end it after a handful of dates. *sigh*

Tomorrow I am off on my first date with Buff Engineer. We are going to dinner and he surprised me with tickets to see Robert Plant & Alison Krauss. Should be a fun evening.

Scotty guy is coming for a visit in July if all goes as planned. Then if he has his way I am off to Scotland and then France with him. I have to say, I am liking him more and more. I actually miss him when we don't chat daily....now the proof will be in the pudding....will the online chemistry equate to real life chemistry? He is so sure it will be. I am his enchantress and he insists that he couldn't be otherwise. I wish I had such faith in that, but I do like him a lot.


GREAT NEWS: I found out I will be graduating from the masters program April 2009 and not January 2010 like I had gotten into my mind....amazing what you learn when you start getting organized. So I will get to sit for the CPA exam next year...that ups the ante on my desirability status in the working world! Woo-hoo...SassyAssy is on fire in the schooling department...there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

That's fast on the Master's Degree, Sassy. You just barely got your Bachelor's and now it's on to more letters after your name. Good going.

Better make sure that Scotty isn't a smoker before he jumps over the pond to visit. Though since he's from your area, I guess he'd be visiting anyway. Good luck with both dates... yah never know.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Advanced congratulations, Sassy!:-)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...you're been busy!!!!

Enjoy Sunmmer!

*CHEERS*

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home