Friday, June 06, 2008
Smoking Gun IV

I can't get rid of Dancing B or maybe he should be called Dancing Psycho??? He got on last night to tell me he is disappointed in me, that I will never know what I am missing, but he still wanted to be friends. I told him to please stop the guilt trips attempts and that he was not helping his cause. He then told me I was NOT HELPING MY CAUSE. Which by the way, is to get him to leave me the hell alone. I wonder what he thinks my cause is?????

Going dancing this weekend....I need a break from reality. It has been kind of sucky this week...Monday's date aside.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

So does that mean that dancing is a break from reality, Sassy? I never really thought of it in those terms before--but my having two left feet makes me think of dancing as being mental torture...

9:16 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Thats my Utenzi...always such a smart ass!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home