Thursday, July 03, 2008
Cop Out

Grrrrr....nothing like being pulled over by a bored cop. I was driving home last night on a busy street...I had less than a car length of space between me & the vehicle in front of me...we had just gone through the green light. The cop was rather grumpy and decided to "let me off with a verbal warning" about following too closely since I didn't lie about the speeding ticket I got last fall...or could it be the other cop that stopped and told him about the murder/robbery/serious crime taking place down the street while he had my ass pulled over for a ridiculous reason?????

I swear, I think Dancing Psycho is behind this...he works for the cops and I have not responded to his recent spat of text messages in the hopes that he would go away. It would be easy for him to have one of his buddies pull me since I have personalized plates on my car. I am extra vigilant now when I drive...course that won't stop this harassment if he is behind it like I suspect.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home