Sunday, June 29, 2008
Weekend Adventures

Well, it is still old home week for me! Ghosts from romances past are still calling/emailing/im'ing me on an almost daily basis.

Yesterday I was with my friend Dayna. She treated me to a pedicure and we were headed back to her house when my cell rang. It was close to 5 pm and I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyway. It was Steve the Asshole. He had made a date, stood me up, and sent me a belated text message to cancel the date. He has sent text messages and even called me since then, but I always ignored them. I am sure I mentioned him in past blog entries. So, all Dayna hears is my end of the conversation and she was laughing so hard she could barely drive. I hassled Steve the Asshole...pretended I didn't remember him, asked him if we had gone out, which dating site we met on, "no, I am sorry I don't remember you, no sorry I won't be going out with you". I could barely restrain my laughter in talking with Steve the Asshole because Dayna was laughing out loud. When I got off the phone we pondered what sort of man is going to call at 5 pm on a Saturday to ask a girl on a date for the same evening...does he think I am just sitting around hoping and praying some loser guy is going to ask me out for the evening?

Anyway, Dayna and Gloria took me to this awesome restaurant, Frankie Rowlands for a fun evening. I had the most incredible filet! It melted in my mouth. They really know how to do a steak and they are known for their potent pineapple martinis. YUMMERS!

After a leisurely meal, we strolled over to our favorite hot spot. Dayna and I love to make fun of people at this club. It just lends itself to many amusing events. I always attract the weird men and last night was no different. I ran into my bartender from earlier in the week. That was...um...interesting. He grabbed me up and kissed me on the lips and then copped a feel, not once but twice before I could stop him. His excuse? That I had such incredible looking and huge tits that he had to see if they were real....Well, he lost his favored bartender position over that whole episode.

Dayna rescued me from the clutches of several men over the course of the evening...my name was Pam for the entire evening and she was my lesbian lover. Actually, for the first time in a long time, a woman tried to pick me up last night. She was attractive and frankly, if I were into women, I would have gone for her...she had really cool hair...I think that is what attracted her to me...the spiky, purple streaks were driving her wild. A friend of Dayna's bought me a Jager bomb as a birthday gift...OMG...it made me soooo sick. Having one of those after several pineapple martinis and beer just was not a good idea. I am afraid I ended our evening a bit early because of that. Well that, and the fact that Dayna loaned me her new sexy CFM black shoes and they made my toes were numb. They are 3 1/2" heels and made my legs look awesome in their mini skirt, but my feet were not happy after a couple of hours of dancing and running from weird men.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I think your toes were numb from the martinis and Jagermeister, Sassy dear. But more to the point, what decision did that naughty bartender make? Real or fake???

9:04 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

The decision he came to was really fabulous!

9:59 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Oh? I seem to recall you mentioning that he'd lost his favored position over this. ;-)

6:37 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

He did lose his favored position permanently but I can't help if he thought I have fabulous breasts.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home