Sunday, July 13, 2008
Love Has Come This Summer--Bellissimo!



Love has come at last! I got a double dip this summer in the same week--Burn Notice returned with mouthwatering Jeffrey Donovan (meow!) and Brendan Fraser (sexual moan) released one of his two movies. Yeah baby! Journey to the Center of the Earth is a fun movie, but I would have enjoyed watching it as 3-D. I really cannot wait until the new Mummy movie is out for another long eyeful of Brendan.

It has been a banner week despite my bitching about homework, which is almost 100% done thankfully.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Nice title on the post, Sassy. Love is a wonderful thing. Yet, despite the fact that I really really enjoy Burn Notice, I'm not quite ready to declare love for Donovan.

Fraser? I don't understand that one at all, SassyAssy. The commercials for the new Mummy movie do look pretty good though. I think I might watch the new Batman instead.

I don't think I could handle watching two movies in one month so I have to choose. I think the last movie I saw in a theater was that last Bourne Identity movie and I saw that with a former girlfriend a full year ago!

11:17 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Thanks for the compliment! I would truly hope that you never declare love for either Donovan or Fraser because that would break JLee's heart.

I can't go a week without seeing a movie...we are worlds apart my friend! A year since you have been to the movies???? I bet you only remember that cause of the girlfriend memories.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

Yes, it is going to be a yummy summer! I think that the passt few summers have really let me down on the movie front, but there are about 10 I want to see this year!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home