Saturday, July 12, 2008
Homework Bound Girl

Yikes! I am so far behind on my school work! I sat down yesterday and whacked out five assignments by burning the midnight oil. I have one more mini assignment to finish and then I have to wave a magic wand and do an oral presentation and some sort of tax case analysis. Oy vey! All of this has to get done this weekend...oh and I have to listen to three very longggggg and boringggg lectures. The professor is nice, but frankly listening to a monotone phlegm snorter for any length of time is rather ummmm nauseating! It has been hard to stay focused with summer upon me. Not to mention that I am slightly burnt out from three years of school. I try to keep in mind that I just need to get to April 2009 and viola! I will have my masters. I would like to say a hard earned masters, but I have only been able to devote half-assed effort to the masters so far...just seven more classes...that is my mantra.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I dunno, Sassy. It's quite difficult to imagine you half-assed.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Smug said...

I hope that the little sandwich and girl time helped you recharge a bit! Good luck on all you must get done!

7:36 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Utenzi...well, you would certainly know!

Smuggy--girl, it was the ticket...now just have the oral presentation & powerpoint to do...yeah!!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home