Sunday, August 03, 2008
Sassy Bares All

Two friends and a week later my apartment is down to bare bones. It is shocking to gaze around and see next to nothing in my cozy apartment. Sassy's home boutique has not closed yet. Still plenty to get rid of, but I needed some sense of coziness when my visitors come. I have to tackle my storage closet next. Since I haven't gone in there in two years, I figure most of the items in there are destined for the dumpster.

My visitors may be delayed a week and if that is the case, I will be taking a little trip to be with them until they come here. Either way, I am cool with it. I could use a vacay and it will be nice to just go somewhere different and not be surrounded by packed boxes. I should find out tomorrow if I am going to hop a plane this week or not.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO, we flying or what?? ;)

12:16 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Damn, with a title like that you really should have pictures involved.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home