Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Sassy's Inferno

OMG! I cannot believe the stuff I have found in cleaning out the apartment. I found the card the ex-hub gave me when he proposed (barf!) and all the letters/cards he sent me. I thought I had tossed them. I found broken bits and pieces...and I MOVED that kind of thing into the apt (forgive me Smug for I have sinned)! Out damned spot, out!

I hate sitting in my apt at the moment with all the crap piled up waiting to be hauled to a) dumpster b) goodwill c) friends d) craigslist strangers. I want to wave a magic wand and have it all gone. My goal is to have most of it out of here this weekend. I just need to round up some very good friends (you know who you are) & enlist their help. Most of the boxes put aside to go to storage contain books I cannot bear to part with. Books are like old friends. Hell, I will toss clothes and accessories out faster than books and I am quite the clothes horse.

SassyKitty is going wild. She does not know what to make of the chaos. Poor thing...she knows her time is counting down til my sister and nieces haul her off to be with them....she kept hissing at the girls for no reason when they spent the night last week.

I am running out of time on my deadline to get things outta here. Must have it nice and neat with all unnecessary items boxed up and packed away in the closets. Got important visitors coming!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Dang moving is never easy!
I'm Jonny by the way!
I came across your blog while browsing,
i'm glad I did though because I like it.
Might I ask though if you made your layout?
Because I like it.
Well feel free to read/comment my posts.
I'd greatly appreciate it.
:]

6:45 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Your cat should be worried. She sees all the unnecessary clutter going out the door and realizes that since cats fit in that category...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home