Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Biker Dude Swoops In

Yes, Utenzi, Biker Dude is back for more sassy sarcasm. I guess he ditched his latest victim and has returned to me to see if I am open for a little fun n games. Since he is treating on the beer and pizza, I humor him by keeping him company in public but the buck stops at my doorstep. I figure it is the least he can do for me after all the history between us. He puts out some moola and I put I out a few hours of my effervescent charm and wit.

You're next Utenzi! Didn't you mention something about me moving in with you???? Hmmmm, I don't think you could afford my champagne tastes darlin!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Well, if you get desperate for housing I bet you could rein in your champagne tastes for a while. But since Biker Dude is just across town, he'd be a far better choice. And I suspect he's got more patience with the fairer sex than I--one of my weaknesses, I confess, is my impatience at times.

6:23 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

sassy, i miss you. i hope you're doing well. xoxooxo

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home