Thursday, August 07, 2008
Friends Revisted

Tex and I has a little reunion tonight. It was awesome to see him! We hugged, we kissed, we made a date for soon...so very very soon. Seems we both have missed the same things...each other. Nothing like a hawt man to tell you how beautiful you look! I had my hair done today and he kept remarking how lovely I have grown in the month since we last saw each other. I finally remembered to give him his gift. I had bought him the book The Sensuous Woman as a joke. He had told me that was the first book he read cover to cover willingly and when I saw it in the used bookstore, I just had to get it for him. The grin on his face when I gave it to him was worth the price I paid. I suspect I will benefit greatly from this little gift if the parting kiss he gave me was anything to go by.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

He sounds like a keeper, Sassy. No doubt that book is a wise investment; one that will pay future dividends!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Smug said...

Cool - when is going to show you what he really thinks of the book?

11:47 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Well now, I have to confess, I have already benefited many times over from his reading of that book. He has promised me an even better ride next time. Ride'em cowgirl! Woo hoo!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home