Friday, September 05, 2008
Thrill of the New and Unknown

I met a guy. That is not extraordinary in itself. His name is Nick (my all time favorite name). He is beyond hot looking (black hair, chocolate eyes, toned body). He is part Italian and part Indian and that, my friends, makes for an incredible exotic look. He has a personality: he is kind, generous, thoughtful, witty. He was born in NJ, a few townships from me. He is very smart, well-spoken, can spell. The sexual attraction between us is of equal weight. The sheer beauty of his exquisite face takes my breath away. His voice makes me melt. His mind is amazing. He finds me entrancing and intriguing and confessed that he is smitten with me. He is mine for the asking (and ask I did). We live several hours apart and he shrugs it off with a "you are worth the travel time". He calls and IMs every day. He sends little thinking of you notes when I am not around.

To quote a line from the movie, Bringing Down the House, "The cool points are out the window and I'm all twisted up in the game."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Sounds like you've got a good thing here, Sassy. Did you doublecheck to be sure that he's really from NJ?

3:26 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Checked and double-checked. He is the real McCoy or real Nick at the very least.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Smug said...

You sound happy! I love when you are happy my dear friend!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home