Sunday, September 07, 2008
Splitting Hairs

I have been using the Journal feature on OKCupid for the last week to test the waters. It is a mini-blog and an interesting thing has happened as a result: I am attracting bi-sexual men and women by the bus loads. I have not written anything on the subject in my journal and it is certainly clear by my posts what my preference is. I have communicated with a few of them because they are so interesting, but I wonder what the draw is.

Life is a journey....and I am riding the rollercoaster.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

you should post your journal entries and see if your readers here can determine a cause!

5:07 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I saw you had a new post in your journal but I've not read it yet. I didn't want to seem like a stalker! :-)

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home