Friday, September 19, 2008
Stalkerdom, School and Other Ditties

The cop who stood me up twice continues to send me text messages to ask me what my problem is and why won't I reply and do I still want to go out with him.

Really? Really, he needs to send 16 text messages (all unanswered) to ask that? He can't figure out his role in my lack of response? He couldn't get a clue by the 2nd text message or third voicemail that I didn't respond to? Do men like this really think there are attractive women sitting at home just hoping and praying to be stood up yet again?

I am into my third week of the semester of school. It is a bit hard to refocus on tax law and fraud investigations, but I think that is because of all the distractions afforded me this summer. I am so obsessive about my grade point average and that B I got over the summer was a blow. So, I trotted down to B&N and got a school planner which I have been relatively good about using. Need to write a paper today on writing fraud investigation reports and plow through some law books. Guess I won't be trotting around some trendy bars tonight. It will take all day to get what I need done accomplished.

Charity begins at home:

Tomorrow I have the pleasure of helping with Pink in the Rink. It should be a lot of fun and I will be working with some great people.

Last night I attended an open house at a local charity that has been set up to aid women trying to overcome addictions. It was simply phenomenal to meet some of their success stories. It made me cry. I am going to work with them in whatever capacity I can in the coming year.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Given my work with breast cancer research, you know I'm in favor of pink rinks, Sassy.

1:11 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

That is not all the pink things you like ;)

1:14 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I hope that's not a reference to your statement that: "Charity begins at home"

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home