Sunday, September 28, 2008
Autumn Celebration

I had a girl's nite out last night. It was probably the wildest time I have had. We did dinner + three bottles of wine. Then we moved to our favorite upscale bar so I could see my buddy Beasley the bartender and we could meet up with some of the crew from the local college hockey team. More specifically, we met up with Bryan.

Bryan is the marketing guy for the hockey team and we met at Pink in the Rink last weekend. He is a hottie and I have been talking about him with D all week. I was going to meet up with him Friday to listen to a band, but I chickened out. He was the only person I knew (barely knew) at the bar and I felt funny showing up alone. I didn't want him to think I was chasing after him. I found him attractive, but I was not in chase mode.

Anyway, Bryan was there with the assistant coach, his wife, and another woman. We couldn't figure out if Bryan was with Em. Turns out they are just friends. We bonded with the women and the coach told us Bryan would give us tickets to any hockey game we wanted. We left the upscale bar and headed to the Meat Market. Well, my gal-pals left me behind because Bryan, Em, and I were still talking. I finally made it over to the Meat Market for some beer and shots complements of our favorite surfer-dude bartender who gives us free drinks all night. Bryan showed up a while later. I am rather unclear on some aspects of the evening. I know Bryan and I made out at the bar. I know D & I kissed each other and then kissed Bryan at the same time. I know I got very very sick.

And who did the staff find to come take me home? Bryan! I was mortified, but he made sure that D and I made it home safely. Bryan and I didn't do much sleeping once arriving home. Three hours of very interesting sex. I think we finally collapsed about 6:30 this morning. Bryan really got turned on when he slipped his hand up my dress and I was sans panties (I didn't plan it that way. I actually tossed them in the trash at the club because they got on my nerves since they were uncomfortable...or I think that is why). Bryan said I was a fabulous kisser and very very sexy and very very good. Bryan was not trashed btw and at this point neither was I since I had tossed all my cookies earlier. We plan on seeing each other again. At last, a local guy who is smoking hot, smart, successful, interesting...and I didn't meet him on the internet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

YAY!!!!
i like men whom I meet in real life toooooo :)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home