Monday, September 29, 2008
Ceeing Double

Utenzi will be chomping at the bit to learn that C from last year popped back into my life last night via IM.

A brief history of C--younger guy, pharmaceutical sales, yummy looking, great listener, he had the distinction of the best first date I have ever been on. Then....he dropped the ball, stood me up, and I sent him a not so nice email about him wasting my precious time. Haven't heard hide nor hair of him since December/January. Viola! I wake up this morning to an IM from him. He sent it last night and I went to bed early to recover from the weekend shenanigans. So, I am not sure why he contacted me. Probably has hoped enough time has passed that I have forgotten/forgiven his asshole ways.

Does that warm your heart Utenzi? You were rooting for him for so long now...maybe the message was really from you????

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

I think "C" has a lot of potential despite his pissing you off last year. Do you know if you're in his sales territory? It would help if he spends time in your neck of the woods.

12:20 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i don't know how you do it sass!
i'm in awe of your tenacity.
read about my nightmarish date: r0selle.blogspot.com...I truly didn't know whether to laugh or to cry!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

You have got to be kidding Utenzi!!!

Roselle--headed there now!

1:41 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

The plot thickens Utenzi...C is listed on his myspace page as having a girlfriend and some mysterious message about change in the air...

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home