Friday, October 10, 2008
What to Write this Fine Friday

I love to blog and although I do get a tingle when I see someone has commented, that has never really been the driver for me to write. I like the anonymity and the freedom to throw my thoughts, stories, fears out into the wind where anyone can read them.

I belong to a group called the Extraordinary Women's Circle. It is a coaching group and I love it! One of the things we have been working on is sharing a celebration, a gratitude, and a desire. So I thought I would post that here also:

My celebration for the week is having Nicholas arrange a weekend getaway for us.
My gratitude for the week is having a wonderful client who is responsive and pays promptly.
My desire is to have a steady workload beginning on Monday.

So there ya go, I am letting my sappy show through today!

Happy Weekend everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home