Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Sassy's Freak Hit Parade

I was in Greensboro, NC, today and I met up with a friend of mine at the Green Bean in downtown G'boro. I have been to the area before with him, but he always drove. I got there thanks to the GPS Bitch--or at least in the vicinity. I still had to find the place. I headed across the parking lot and encountered freaky guy number one (although on hindsight he was probably the most normal of the bunch I encountered). He stared at me right up until we were face to face and then he said, "Girl, you are just a delight for my eyes...mmmmmmmm." I tossed a thank you over my shoulder and kept on going.

This helpful, albeit directionally-challenged, girl sent me in the wrong direction. When I realized it and turned back, I picked up "Homer". Homer clearly had been drinking rather than working all day as he tried to convince me. I couldn't shake Homer because he was determined to see the "little lady" to the Green Bean safely. A block away from the Green Bean, I picked up three more guys in the freak parade...friends of Homer. All very determined to help me. When at last GB came into sight across the street, I ran as fast as my high heels could carry me. Tossing a "Thanks guys" to my disappointed fan club. Thank god they did not follow me in.

Hottie Z--I am telling you, my friend, you have got to be a better bodyguard! Thanks for getting me back to my car without incident. Those lethal Marine skills definitely come in handy at times. Thanks for dinner...guess we need to find the new location of our favorite Mexi place, eh?

I wish I knew what the beacon is that beckons my parade of freaks. It must be a tricky pheromone or the purple streaks in my hair or the cute lil tattoo on my ankle. What a lucky girl I am!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home