Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Smart and the Hawt

I was chatting with a friend of mine today and he said that smart hawt women have it rough cause they are:
1) Smart
2) Hawt

Apparently, that combination just is a difficult one for attracting the right men. Or that is the conclusion that we came to. Marqy-Marq and I are on the same dating site and we have struck up a friendship. He reads my blog on the dating site and he read my recent post there about me attracting all these married men of late.

Some of the married men on there either posted on that blog or sent me private messages that I was HAWT and that is why I am garnering all the attention from them. Some of them even asked me to give them a chance...cause they have a different situation/arrangement/life than the typical married but looking man. Really? Cause all the stories sound the same to me! Like I told them...that is just not for me...no judgement but I want all the attention...being #2 doesn't sit well with me. As of right now, I have had an invite to Arkansas, NYC, and MD for a little fun on the side. Fun for whom? Possibly me for the moment, but not afterward.

The other men that have been coming on with a vengeance are the 60+ set. Lord, do I look like I need a grandfather figure??? Ewwwwww.....I will stick with my vibrator or one of my boy-toys thanks so very much!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home