Sunday, November 16, 2008
Good Vibrations Made Better?

A male friend and I were discussing vibrators the other day and he mentioned he had found the perfect Christmas gift for me. He said I really needed the Sybian to round out my collection. He sent me on a veritable treasure hunt for information. I started at the Sybian Website and cruised through Wikipedia and YouTube to complete my information gathering.

Frankly, the Sybian website made the device look more like a medieval torture device. The Wikipedia page made it look slightly more user friendly. The YouTube videos featured some demos by Carmen Electra. I included the link so you guys don't have to go searching. Howard Stern has one that he likes to entice his female guests to ride.

What caught my eye and piqued my interest, was the male companion, the Venus 2000. Apparently, men aren't as willing to demo that on YouTube. I really cannot imagine a man paying approximately $900.00 for the machine. It doesn't even rate a Wikipedia entry. I wonder why Howard doesn't have one for his male guests????

Give me my hand held vibrator over the Sybian any time. I can discreetly pack it in a suitcase or store it in my toy drawer. I think if I had the Sybian, it would merely collect dust or become the resting place for my many clothes. I would blush at the thought of mounting it and no amount of promised through-the-roof orgasms are an enticement for me to rush out to buy it. I sure as hell hope my friend was kidding about buying it as a Christmas gift. I would rather he spent the money on something useful...a Vicky's Secret card in the same amount perhaps. Tee hee hee. Actually, he was brainstorming with me for journal ideas and his wife had mentioned the Sybian to him recently so it was fresh on his mind.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Sounds like your friend knows a thing or two about pleasing women ;)
No, I can't see men paying $900 for something to use when they have come up with their own things to use for nothing since they were 14 or 15 years old. Do a Youtube search or Wiki search for Fleshlight though. See what that turns up. :)

7:21 AM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

David,
My friend thinks he does anyway! I will definitely do the Fleshlight search...that thing just gives me the giggles. I can only imagine what riches Youtube will yield.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home