Friday, December 12, 2008
The Asshole Awards

So many contenders, so little sassy patience.

The latest asshole in a long line of many contacted me tonight. We have chatted before months ago, but I never pursued it because he appeared to be passive-aggressive and I just wasn't interested. He didn't seem real interested either. He is a local guy and he is in massage school.

He sent me an IM tonight in response to my status message which said something about needing a massage after spending the day with a client from hell. He said, "I have offered to massage you, so what is your problem?" (My problem, asshole, is that I have never accepted your offer). I didn't reply because I just wasn't in the mood. His next IM message said, "I have a portable table, oils, etc. What more do I need to do?" (How about leave me the fuck alone). His final message said, "Clearly you have no respect for others. Hope you get that massage you need." (I will, from someone who has massaged for more years than you have been alive asshole).

I have two problems with this asshole: his passive-aggressive attitude and the fact that he accused me of not respecting him. For all he knew, I was asleep already or not at my computer. He doesn't know for sure that I was ignoring him; although, given the fact he must know he is an asshole, that is a fair assumption for him to make I guess.

Seriously, are there any decent men left? I don't want anymore Asperger's guys glomming on me (OKC is just rife with them), I am tired of old men who are lonely, I am more than ill with the disrespectful jerks who can't bother to show up for dates they arrange, the married men who are just looking for bootay, the youngsters looking for a sexual goddess to train them in the fine arts of the bedroom, the list goes on.

I am handing out Asshole Awards like they are M&Ms at Halloween.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Malice Blackheart said...

Wow. That guy sure sounds like a worthy winner of a brown-eye award.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home