Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Surrender Sassy



I give up! I truly surrender to the Great Oz who mind-fucks with me about dates. I was stood up (YES! again!) by two men today. Both of whom begged me to meet them....I just cannot fathom it.

I am all too happy to leave 2008 behind--it truly has been a crap shoot year. The Year of Being Stood Up. The irony of it all is that I have never stood up a single guy. I am about done...or past done. We shall see if Snarky manages to show up for our unplanned planned tete a tete. Hell, I am beginning to believe I have a better chance of having a million dollars fall out of the sky and land in my lap...and truth be told, I wouldn't mind that either.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Schokolade Mädchen said...

My girlfriend meets this hot+funny+great job guy, they meet for lunch for their first date and they have such a good time talking, neither one of them wants to go back to the office. He calls her later that night to tell her how lunch was "amazing" and how he felt an immediate connection to her. Perfect. That was on Thursday. They plan the next date for Saturday and ....he stands her up. My girlfriend and I are like, WTF?

2:06 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

Exactly! WTF????

10:34 PM  
Blogger David said...

Guys are retards. I am actually shocked that I keep having to explain this to women.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home