Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Glowing


Mmmmmmmm! Had another 4-star date with a guy I went out with back in October.

He is laid-back, funny and he loves to read. I have been attracting men who love to read....there really is nothing sexier to me (okay there is, but that is just awesome). Tonight Greg and I hung out and watched I Am Legend which gave me my Will Smith fix for the day and gave Greg the opportunity to conduct his cynical commentary.

Then he kissed me and man o man can Greg kiss. He loves to kiss, I love to kiss...we made out for who knows how long like a bunch of teenagers. He said not only was I a fantastic kisser, but the impressive cleavage pushed him over the edge. Greg likes real woman curves...they turn him on. I like Greg, he turns me on.

*Cheers* Here is to a beautiful end to a beautiful day....did I mention work is pouring in? So many things to celebrate, gotta love it!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

Awww Sassy! Sounds like things are coming up daisies :)
You definitely deserve it - enjoy!
xxo

7:01 AM  
Blogger Schokolade Mädchen said...

Whoo hoo! Sounds pretty romantic:) And I know what you mean about getting your Will Smith fix - can't wait to see 7 Pounds on Friday.

9:55 AM  
Blogger David said...

Well sounds like ya'll had a good time! Gotta go though, in the middle of a good book ;)

12:35 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

David, honey, you haven't read a book since like the 6th grade...why start now???

Thanks girls!!!

10:17 PM  
Blogger David said...

HaHa. I actually read between 3 to 6 books a month.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home