Sunday, December 14, 2008
Desire

It has been a long time since I have seen a man's eyes darken with desire and the kisses that are the first and last kisses rolled together in a passionate thrust and parry. Let's not forget the hands drifting softly over the lower back where the waistband dips down and then the hands pull you even closer. Or leaning against a wall with only him to hold you up as you kiss, grope, and undo buttons and zippers. The trail of clothes leading to the bed. The sighs the whispers the moans...oh my!

But I miss the darkening eyes of desire, that drunk-on-you look that intoxicates and makes every inch of me turn to a hot flushed pleasure seeking nymph.

I missed all of that until today that is.....and when I saw his eyes turn an even darker deeper sapphire blue it made me melt. His kisses were simply amazing. He also had the most incredible body of any man I have ever been with. When he pushed me gently into the wall to kiss me a fire roared to life inside me. When I looked into his eyes and they just kept deepening in color it took my breath away.

We went to school together. We have been FB friends for a while. We started a little cyber flirting this week and wheeeeeee! Off we go! All I can say is I am all aglow and my lips have that lovely bee stung look of a girl that has been kissed within an inch of her life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home