Monday, March 23, 2009
Spread'Em

On Friday I got the brilliant notion to get a Brazilian. Not a Brazilian man mind you, but a wax job that includes places that have never seen the sun. I have several day spas for clients so getting manis, pedis, facials, and massages have become part of my weekly routine and I decided..."why not get a Brazilian this week?" Why not indeed! It has been 5 years since I got a modified Brazilian. I don't recall it hurting quite so much. Of course, slathering boiling hot wax on delicate body parts to rip hair out...that screams out pain. I was suppose to have a hot date Saturday night, but that had to be delayed for not-so-obvious reasons (to him).

I thought going to a gyn/ob was embarrassing, but that was topped by the nurse who had to completely shave my nether regions prior to my hysterectomy. I hit a new blush zone with the Brazilian. You are using Kama Sutra positions for your aesthetician and the piece de resistance was when I had to roll over on my tummy and "spread'em". Yeah that was delightful. Not sure I will be repeating this procedure, but I do like the look and feel.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

hahah oh man - that last line had me almost spraying my drink all over the keyboard!!!

i've never gone as far as a brazilian - i prefer a little patch left because i don't like looking and feeling like an 8 year old girl! and also, perhaps i'm kinkier than most but i get really turned on by the hot wax down there! haha.

oh man!

glad to hear you're enjoying your new 'do ;)

9:55 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

r.--always happy to oblige you with my offbeat humor!!

hugs n kisses!

10:10 PM  
Blogger David said...

No idea what you are talking about, need a picture to show me... :)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home