Saturday, December 27, 2008
Magical Power of the Pussy

If there is a freak or weirdo in the crowd, I will find him or her. Make no mistake about it...I can provide more than a handful of friends who have seen that dubious mystique in action. Really, I do wish that they would come with a symbol stamped on their forehead as a warning.

Take last night's date for instance. I should have known a 25 year old was trouble, but I thought I would revisit the issue once again. He seemed mature and down with just a date. No messy relationship crap. One thing led to another and a tumble in the sheets happened. It was (I am happy to report) much better than the last encounter I had with a 25 year old. Then as we are (okay, just me, cause I am a wee bit older than him) resting, he starts in on how much he is in serious like of me and wants to spend the entire weekend with me. Bleh! I was ready for him to move it along out of my apartment. But nooooo...we had to discuss icky feeling things. I mean I have no issue discussing those things with someone who matters, but I signed up for the pleasure plan with this guy up front. He changed the rules. Started talking about (ewww) moving in with me, maybe us marrying, would I want to adopt. It was just more than I could handle. It took me about an hour to hussle him to the front door. The only thing I can figure is that ms. pussy has some magic fairy dust malfunction and she is only spewing it with the wrong guys.

So I have a new stalker to add to the cop who still (months later) hasn't got a clue. I am certain as I type this that 25 is hanging out in my parking lot waiting to follow me to the date I was suppose to have tonight.

The postponed date may be another disaster in the making. He is 24 years old and incredibly hot looking. He is looking for a "classy older dominating" woman. He wants someone who will humiliate him by making him do such things like crawl across the floor and lick and kiss her feet. I have no intentions of going there with him, but he might be a valuable source of information for a story I am working on. But...he is hot looking...I put him off until tomorrow when I am (hopefully) thinking a bit clearer with more than 4 hours sleep under my belt. My good friend David thinks I should slap an apron on him and have him alternate between cleaning my apartment and pleasuring ms. pussy orally. Hmmmmm

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I am not certain who this guy "David" is, but he seems smart like me, has a fantastic name like me, good ideas like me. Those 6 hours of psychology classes are paying off. If any of your other friends need man advice and are willing to trade pics of their boobs for it (like you do) have them yahoo me ;)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home