Saturday, February 07, 2009
Love or Delirium? Fantasy or Possiblity?

I have been thinking about love lately--a whole lot. Maybe it is delirium from lack of sleep from burning the midnight oil for both work and school or maybe it is time to fall in love again.

It has been a long time since I felt love. Desire and lust--yes!!! Absolutely. The I cant'-wait-to get-my-panties-off giddiness that comes with overwhelming attraction I have definitely been in tune with. But love? Not just me being in love, but having someone in love with me. Those intense looks into each other's eyes, the never ending passionate kisses, the finger sliding gently down my cheek, across my lips, my tongue flicking out to touch, the warm strong body to cuddle against at night. Yes, I miss the "I love yous." It has been close to 8 years since I heard an "I love you." I don't recall when I last said that to a man.

I want toe curling, mind-blowing sex and love all rolled into one. I want to find HIM this year. I am definitely ready. Wish me luck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Smug said...

Good Luck Sweetie! It will happen!

4:38 PM  
Blogger unreuly said...

good luck darling!!! you definitely deserve it. xoox

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home