Saturday, January 10, 2009
"Wrasslin" With My Heart

Internet dating is an interesting concept. You get to meet a wider pool of people than if you confine yourself to the local pub/library/bookstore. You also meet a wider variety of people from all walks of life.

This fall I met a C-List actor. We haven't worked out the logistics of meeting yet since he is currently in California making his appearances in a variety of movies, tv series and even some commercials (and yes, I have checked him out thoroughly and he is the real deal).

This week I met a famous wrestler (who shall remain nameless at this point). Wrestler Dude is smitten with my funky hair and that is what prompted him to contact me. I chatted for a bit, but then I tried to kibosh him by stating emphatically that I was not a "wrasslin" fan and I was quite sure that he had plenty of women throwing both themselves and their panties at him and I would not be one of them. He thinks I give good snark and grew even more smitten.

This morning he called me because he was thinking of me and he has bought me a gift for me while I was on the phone with him. He saw something with purple dragonflies and he thought of me. He said some VIP passes are mine for the asking. I just have to pretend I like "wrasslin" when I am with him and fans approach. That is all he asks of me besides my charming company. I am bemused that this gentleman (and he is indeed one) is so interested in me. Perhaps it brings it out the protective streak in him...he is 6'5". He is originally from NYC and on the surface we have much in common (wrestling aside that is).

I have also befriended some published authors at the tail end of 2008. I am orbiting with some stars right now...very interesting start to my 2009!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hey, I am a wrasslin fan so email me his name. Might want you to get me some autographs and such!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger SassyAssy said...

David....I am sure I just need to bat my baby greens and I can get ya anything you want! I will let you know via IM or email.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home