Saturday, January 31, 2009
Tipped Off

I went on a date tonight. The guy was okay. I think he has Asperger's. That seems to be the syndrome du jour these days. The date was a little bland, but I have had worse. We went to Outback. I was curious as to what sort of tip he was going to leave as I think that is a reasonable predictator of a guy. The service was good and our food came as ordered. He left a $5.00 tip. I was embarrassed. We sat at the table for a while after finishing. I slipped a $10 bill under my coffee cup when my date wasn't looking. I didn't want to embarrass him, but I certainly couldn't leave without giving our cute waiter something additional. I won't be going back out with this guy for numerous reasons, but that is at the top of the list. On the plus side, three cute guys who worked there flirted with me every chance they got.

I ended my evening on a "high" note...I watched the horrible and poorly-acted movie Survival Island. It is not even worth searching on Amazon to read about. Smug warned me it was bad, but I had to torture myself to be sure. Billy Zane is in it and well, he is a hawt bad boy, but even he couldn't redeem the movie. Poor guy is going bald and he has these two strange weirdly-placed tufts of hair on the top of his head. I just wanted to grab a razor and shave him completely.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home